welding show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welding show

hey all u michiganders im new here so hello. just wondering if anybody is going to detroit to the us welding show in april.

Hi Big, Guess this is the first I have heard of it. When in April and where? There might be a few of us from around central MI (Lansing and Jackson area) that might be interested in going.

Thanks
    Bob
    Short Term Memory GONE!!
    Hobby Weldor/Machinist
    Photobucket Shop Pics

Comment

well

well im still in school and im am in welding at a career center in coldwater, my teacher wants to take 12 students those of which two me and a friends placed at state for mig welding i think it it april 9th two days before state competition not sure what time but i will find out on monday for you.

Comment

Ok Red..thanks and good luck

Bob
        Short Term Memory GONE!!
        Hobby Weldor/Machinist
        Photobucket Shop Pics

Comment

thanks

well thanks alot i hope to get my aunts digital camera and post some of my horizontal groove joints. At our regional competition i was almost disqualified because the judges thought that i ran two beads one on the front one on the back because they thought that the penetration looked like another bead. hope to see that you guys can make it to the show.
          p.s. is there a college that is that way that does certification in welding i would be grateful for the information!!!!!

Comment

Hey Bigred and Deere guy....that welding show is April 8 thru the 10th at Cobo hall in Detroit. I live in the Cleveland area and thinking about it also...awesome

Walt

Comment

Ooops, also if you pre-register by March 14 you can receive your badges in the mail. here is the on line address www.aws.org/expo Give it a try

Walt

Comment

thanks

well thanks alot for that information.

Comment

WELL BIGRED04...........IF THINGS WORK OUT CORRECTLY I'LL BE STROLLING AROUND FOR A DAY AND CHECKING OUT THE COMPETITION.............OR NEW PRODUCTS...........HOPE THE SCHEDULE IS FLEXABLE ENOUGH ANYWAY........................ROCK
                  [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X