Posts Needing Approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posts Needing Approval

Post are being flagged as needing approval by system operator...This is getting really stupid, I been on this site for years, and there should be no need for this stuff.......If I can not be trusted to put up a post with two valid links to welding sites that are help site for people searching for solutions...... Hobart should probable shut this site down, it is no help to put time into posting something to help others only to have it flagged for approval that may no come.....

At least if nothing else flag suspicious post to people who are only new here for a short time and maybe just have a probationary period, but there are several veterans of the site the regularly get fagged (you can see it in their comments in some post threads) no there is no good reason....

"Fear The Government That Wants To Take Your Guns" - Thomas Jefferson..

Dale, this is a known issue and I'm sure very frustrating. I am looking for a solution that would allow those with tenure on the forum more leeway when posting links. Right now I believe the flagging system for posts with links only really cares about the link being there, not where it goes, or who posted it (its not a very "smart" system). Until we can find a fix for this, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll try and get your post approved asap.

Comment

Umm... Your forum software probably does offer tech support on how to change options and how board/forum manages its users and permissions....

"Fear The Government That Wants To Take Your Guns" - Thomas Jefferson..

Comment

Working...
      X