Preventing Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preventing Spam

The new Hobart expert has been doing an excellent job of deleting recent spammers, if flagged. Please help by flagging any post you think is suspect, and stating your reasons.

And without posting in the thread to bump it. Just flag and move on. Thanks!

Comment

I guess I should have been more specific that I had a reasoned opinion, and you are certainly free to do as you wish. Please forgive my exclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by MAC702 View Post
        I guess I should have been more specific that I had a reasoned opinion, and you are certainly free to do as you wish. Please forgive my exclusion.
        However, the post by smawgmaw above, even after he edited most of it out today, is clearly in violation of forum rules and should be removed, along with the author, if he persists in abusive behaviour toward other members. (see below).

Terms of Service

Although the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of this site, nor MH Sub I, LLC (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
        By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
        The owners of this site reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Comment

Perhaps he webmaster could do what craigslist does. If a post is flagged 3 times its is removed automatically and many times the poster is banned permanently.

Comment

Working...
          X