Weldingweb.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weldingweb.com

For the past week or 10 days or so, I've been getting "Site Down for Maintenance, We'll Be Back Soon" every time I try to login.

Anyone else seeing this?
    Gregg
    Handler 210MVP
    Stickmate 210i

Yeppers.. I am seeing it ... And same notice from people on a tractor forum I visit......

Usually a upgrade only takes a few hours, wonder what's up....

Dale
    "Fear The Government That Wants To Take Your Guns" - Thomas Jefferson..

Comment

I have no idea Dale.....I've never seen a site be down this long for maint.
      Gregg
      Handler 210MVP
      Stickmate 210i

Comment

I'm seeing it also. At first I thought it may have been my computer, I tried some other computers and got the same message. I hope it's back up soon.

Comment

Yep, same here. I did see a comment by one of the WW moderators (MinnesotaDave) on another site, and he has no news.

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...-web-down.html
          --- RJL ----------------------------------------------

Ordinarily I'm insane, but I have lucid moments when I'm merely stupid.
          -------------------------

Comment

Hey guys newbie here I have a question. I have a Hobart 135 handler my dad give me to c if I could figure it out well I can't I can not adjust the heat with the purge switch does anyone have any idea about what may be wrong

Comment

Welcome...

This post probably should have been put in the MIG welding section..... That being said, ..

Do you have manual for unit?....Of not, try and download it...

https://www.hobartwelders.com/files/.../O944G_HOB.pdf

And try any options in troubling shooting section near back of document...

IT's possible that the switch has gone (defective)...Or CR1 (115V model ) or CR1 and or CR2 (230V model ) may have gone bad, or the circuit board has decided to give it up....

Unfortunately the best tech support guy for HOBART has gone MIA from board for last month or so...

BUT if you exhaust all troubleshooting methods in documentation and problem is not resolved, a call to tech support may be productive....

Dale

Comment

Yeah, come back with a much more detailed question after reading the manual, please. Include everything you are doing and all the settings and polarity of the machine. What wire is in it? Etc, etc.

And it would be best to start a new thread with the new question. I got lucky seeing the post because I don't give a sh!t about the Welding Web forum.

Comment

dang....still down....it's been a long time for maintenance?
                  Gregg
                  Handler 210MVP
                  Stickmate 210i

Comment

Parts of it (text) seem to be back but pictures are not working yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SC_John View Post
                      Parts of it (text) seem to be back but pictures are not working yet.
                      So, in return for all the help we did NOT get from WW lurkers in our current problems, this site is going to be treated as their auxiliary message board?

Comment

Originally posted by Northweldor View Post

So, in return for all the help we did NOT get from WW lurkers in our current problems, this site is going to be treated as their auxiliary message board?
                        BUT BUT BUT they may have a admin on WW for spam control....

Dale

Comment

I have no idea Dale.....I've never seen a site be down this long for maint.

Comment

Working...
                          X