Hobart 190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldguyfrom56 View Post
    You remind me of my kid. I say that with kindness because I love my kid. But somedays I'm reminded he has his mother's stupid in him, and when I listen to him talk it makes me wish I pulled out sooner.
    $85 and hour. Post a picture of that pay stub. I like to see big pay checks. But that's just me. A guy who's impressed with big pay checks.
    So...sounds to me like you need to find the Northern tool forum and yell scream and stomp feet there?
    Or have you?
    I'm wonder about the show I'd see if they got your order wrong at the drive thru? But it's free space and a platform isn't it? Far be it for me to say what your next move will be? Buy another one?
    Sounds like Keith's Hobart response was generous. I'd be asking for serial number and receipt of purchase?
    I've followed the folly and thought while you didn't get what you wanted, maybe we the reader got the responses needed so there isn't a next time?
    Hmm, so I can't voice an opinion that you don't like, if I do you call me childish.

Hmm, I guess you're the type that just bends over and takes it all in. Sorry I'm not a sheep for the larger companies to fleece.
    Last edited by Hoblah; 04-16-2019, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobart Expert Keith View Post
      Your other option then is to contact your selling retailer to request an exchange or return. We do not offer direct product return or exchange with the customer since we are unable to bill or refund your directly in case of issues that could arise with a return.
      I will do that, but if not able I will be back with you Keith.

I was always told you only get one first impression, that impression will be lasting, good or bad, guess where this impression lands.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipper View Post
        I CARE.

Box that unit up and send it to me for proper disposal before you get hurt.
        You know, I'm thinking about taking the piece of junk and running over it with my tractor a couple of times and then package it up and ship it back to Hobart and ask them to repair it for me.

Comment

PM me your unit serial number so we can notate the issue you are having for future reference.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoblah View Post

You know, I'm thinking about taking the piece of junk and running over it with my tractor a couple of times and then package it up and ship it back to Hobart and ask them to repair it for me.
            I don't think warranty will be honored because of your willful abuse of product.... Really good way to be totally out any refund or exchange or repairs...

Dale
            "Fear The Government That Wants To Take Your Guns" - Thomas Jefferson..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale M. View Post

I don't think warranty will be honored because of your willful abuse of product.... Really good way to be totally out any refund or exchange or repairs...

Dale
              Junk is junk.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobart Expert Keith View Post
                PM me your unit serial number so we can notate the issue you are having for future reference.
                I've never dealt with such a crooked company, I've bought from larger companies and have had them buy back defective products from me in the past.

You know what, I now insist Hobart buys the unit back, I'm not taking it anywhere at my expense.

Hobart is nothing but crooks, I want either a refund or exchange and I know it is within the ability of Hobart company to do that.

I will be contacting the BBB and filing a complaint, you had your chance.

Last edited by Hoblah; 04-17-2019, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoblah View Post

I've never dealt with such a crooked company, I've bought from larger companies and have had them buy back defective products from me in the past.

You know what, I now insist Hobart buys the unit back, I'm not taking it anywhere at my expense.

Hobart is nothing but crooks, I want either a refund or exchange and I know it is within the ability of Hobart company to do that.

I will be contacting the BBB and filing a complaint, you had your chance.
                  Why are so many wasting time on a troll who only wants a platform, rather than a solution?

Comment

Working...
                  X