X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truckerdave
    started a topic Hobart tigwave

Hobart tigwave

New kid on the block here. I found a Hobart tigwave 250 AC DC machine that I am considering buying. Serial number is 495WS20754. Now the questions. Is this a good machine? Any known issues? Does it have an electrical board that can fail? Any idea of the age? It does have a pulse attachment witch is a plus. Or should I forget about this welder and look for something else?Any info on this welder would be greatly appreciated.

• Northweldor
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobart Expert Keith View Post
    Hobart no longer owns or supports this product since the company was sold in 1996. The unit was manufactured in 1995 between October and December. There is a control board in these units and as far as I know there are no longer new accessories made for these units. There once was a TW Pulser attachment and foot and torch remotes. The last company to have parts and support this unit was Thermal Arc.
    Now owned by ESAB.

Leave a comment:

• Hobart Expert Keith
    replied
    Hobart no longer owns or supports this product since the company was sold in 1996. The unit was manufactured in 1995 between October and December. There is a control board in these units and as far as I know there are no longer new accessories made for these units. There once was a TW Pulser attachment and foot and torch remotes. The last company to have parts and support this unit was Thermal Arc.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X