Flagged Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flagged Post

I recently had a post in reply in mig section flagged (for too much editing?), and am wondering where it is, since two days have elapsed.
    Last edited by Northweldor; 04-14-2018, 02:42 PM.

Keith: Where has my post, flagged for no reason , gone? Please see Web managers about this flaw, (its been "under review" for 5 days now!).

Comment

I show now posts for anyone awaiting moderation approval. What thread was it meant for?

Comment

Originally posted by Hobart Expert Keith View Post
        I show now posts for anyone awaiting moderation approval. What thread was it meant for?
        A reply to sberry's post in Mig welding, called "Weld setting explanation".
        Last edited by Northweldor; 04-18-2018, 12:45 PM.

Comment

I show two posts from you. one on 4-13 with link to ewi.org and another on 4-14. If there was another then it is lost in cyberworld because there are unapproved posts in our moderation notifications section. Sorry for the trouble. I will send a link to this thread to our Vbulletin team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobart Expert Keith View Post
            I show two posts from you. one on 4-13 with link to ewi.org and another on 4-14. If there was another then it is lost in cyberworld because there are unapproved posts in our moderation notifications section. Sorry for the trouble. I will send a link to this thread to our Vbulletin team.
            The 4/13 post was the missing one, and it disappeared while I was trying to add the link to the second article. Thanks!

Comment

This is the full text of your post (not counting your quoting Sberry) that I see on my end in that thread:

Originally posted by Northweldor
              The best I ever found is a couple of short articles by Jason Rausch of Edison Welding Institute. They not only explain the 4 main factors current, voltage, contact to work distance, and travel speed, but they also have photos of welds and etchings for each factor showing effects of increasing or decreasing that factor. Even experienced mig welders will find that these articles add clarity to their thinking about setting. For instance, how many can explain why that, in GMAW, and other types of welding, increasing your travel speed can improve penetration?

The link is to the article on current and voltage. At the bottom , you can continue to the second article on CTWD and travel speed.

https://ewi.org/gas-metal-arc-weldin...lding-voltage/

https://ewi.org/gas-metal-arc-weldin...distance-ctwd/
              Last edited by Northweldor; 04-13-2018, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X