187 at tractor supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 187 at tractor supply

Been wanting one of these. I see TSC is going to have them on sale for 599.00 thru Dec. 14
    I guess I am going to jump at this it is about the cheapest I have seen them.

That is one heck of a price, just make sure what they are selling is not a damaged lot. Sometimes they gets lots from other retailers who cannot push them.
    ChiliMon

Art is not just about painting and drawing. It is using ones imagination and running with it. What you throw away today could make you rich tomorrow.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ChiliMon View Post
      That is one heck of a price, just make sure what they are selling is not a damaged lot. Sometimes they gets lots from other retailers who cannot push them.
      Please tell us where you got that tidbit of info from. I have never seen odd lots of damaged goods at a TSC store

Comment

Originally posted by gatkeper1 View Post
        Please tell us where you got that tidbit of info from. I have never seen odd lots of damaged goods at a TSC store
        'sounds like some sour grapes from a local LWS salesman...
        "Good Enough Never Is"

Comment

A well-known fact that you just made up?
          Trailblazer 302 * Millermatic 212 * Syncrowave 180SD * X-Treme 12VS Feeder * Spoolmate 3035
          Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52 Plasma * Lincoln 175 MIG

Victor Superrange II * Victor Journeyman

Hobart HH 125EZ

Comment

Originally posted by gatkeper1 View Post
            Hotfoot says: 'sounds like some sour grapes from a local LWS salesman

WOW, Zrexxer can't read either - lol.

Maybe both of you "guys" should get your eyes checked because you can't read, 6th grade maybe? Show me where I mentioned that TSC buys lots of damaged goods. Have I seen goods from other retailers, YES in my area, when were you here to disprove this? Also tell me when & where you have been in marketing or studied it to know all the in's and out’s? I know quite a bit but not everything, never did never will, would love to meet those that do

Oh I know, just like some other boards, right, I only have 6 posts so I don’t know what I’m talking about. New guy, lets make fun of him - lol.
            Last edited by ChiliMon; 01-01-2009, 08:26 PM.
            ChiliMon

Art is not just about painting and drawing. It is using ones imagination and running with it. What you throw away today could make you rich tomorrow.

[email protected]

Comment

You did not say directly that TCS sells damaged good, but by the use of the word "THEY", you implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Glurg View Post
                You did not say directly that TCS sells damaged good, but by the use of the word "THEY", you implied.
                and I quote, sometimes "They get lots" now were in the second sentence, notice the period and the start of a new sentence. ok, am I implying that I am a teacher now. The way it was stated is that sometimes goods are sold to a retailer where a "run" on the line that day had faulty switches, coils, scratched cover, etc. Sometimes these products are marked down to a retailer, retailer will buy it to save the customer money but sometimes the customer is not aware of this. In the end, the company fixes it under warranty but the customer pays either way. <------ NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING AGAINST ANY COMPANY WHATSOEVER. Forgot to mention the fact that sometimes a retailer will move a product from one company to another, many owning several stores.

It is rare that they or any other company in the United States gets damaged lots or goods transferred in marketing BUT it DOES happen. I have seen it. YES I was in retail, yes I studied it in college years ago.

The item you see in one store at $899 is not the same quality item you see in another store for $599. If you think it is, I'm sorry.
                Last edited by ChiliMon; 01-01-2009, 09:51 PM.
                ChiliMon

[email protected]

Comment

and I quote, sometimes "They get lots" <blah blah blah> is not the same quality item you see in another store for $599. If you think it is, I'm sorry.
                  I read well enough to see lots of clucking and no eggs.
                  Trailblazer 302 * Millermatic 212 * Syncrowave 180SD * X-Treme 12VS Feeder * Spoolmate 3035

Hobart HH 125EZ

Comment

Apparently ChiliMon isn't up to having the shortcomings in his logic... if you can call repeating the same baseless statements over and over again "logic," pointed out in an open forum. Here's the deal, Chiliboy.. don't PM me. You don't HAVE any facts, ergo there's nothing to dispute except your unwelcome attacks. Keep waiting. Oh, and maybe you'd like to hold your breath while you do.

" I invite you
                    I doubt it because by your post, you believe what you say and nobody else. (blah blah blah) c'mon, that is so 3rd grade behavior - LOL.

Be a man if you want to dispute my facts. I will discuss this or many other issues with anyone as long as they act mature about it. I invite you to prove me wrong, do it. I'll be waiting.

Have a good day. "
                    Last edited by Zrexxer; 01-01-2009, 10:16 PM.

Hobart HH 125EZ

Comment

HH187 at Tractor Supply

I read well enough to see lots of clucking and no eggs.

Take Care Fellows!

Comment

Working...
                      X