In Search of Historic Hobart Instructional Booklet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Search of Historic Hobart Instructional Booklet

Good day! I want to preemptively apologize to the forum administration if the nature of this post is against certain rules or policies I may have missed.

Bottom line up front: I am looking to obtain a physical copy of a Hobart instructional booklet published sometime in the 40s or 50s that features a photo of my great-grandfather on the cover. I found a photo of it online and have it linked below:

https://i.imgur.com/1bUVjtN.png

The top photo on the cover is of LM Brown, who opened his own welding business in 1936 and is still run by my relatives today (I am not involved in the business and this post is not in any direct relation to the business).

I have tried sites like eBay and reverse image searching, and am now turning to crowd-sourcing.

If there is anybody who can help me with sourcing a physical copy of this booklet, or if someone happens to have one for purchase, or even just a publisher or catalog number, anything really, I would be immensely grateful. I would love to be able to gift this for my father this Christmas.

Thank you for your time and assistance!

I hope your search is successful.

Comment

Hope you find it....that would be a special gift for your Father
      Gregg
      Handler 210MVP
      Stickmate 210i

Comment

Try contacting the Hobart Institute as they have a museum. Maybe they know of this book. 1-800-332-9448 or www.welding.org

Comment

Originally posted by Hobart Expert Keith View Post
          Try contacting the Hobart Institute as they have a museum. Maybe they know of this book. 1-800-332-9448 or www.welding.org
          Thank you! I will give that a try.

Comment

The "W" logo on the book I believe to be William Collins, specializing in religious and educational books at that time. They are now HarperCollins Publishers L.L.C.

Comment

Working...
            X