Hello from Stockton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Stockton

Very active forum, Im glad I found it. With all the problems I have been having lately with our welders and plasma I am going to be here quite a bit.
    AS for my welder it is a Mid States Welder Tri Arc 160. Stick,tig and mig all in one unit at 160 amps. One of the best welders I have used.

Welcome Stockton person!

I been around this forum from near the start and whole heartedly agree it is a great place. There is good advice for all sorts of stuff from some real experts, and a good sprinking of humor.

Welcome.

Bob

Comment

Well Thank you.
      This forum has already been a big help. A lot of information and activity for one day. Good job guys
      Rpmmillwright

Comment

Great place,,

Originally posted by rpmmillwright View Post
        very active forum, im glad i found it. With all the problems i have been having lately with our welders and plasma i am going to be here quite a bit.
        As for my welder it is a mid states welder tri arc 160. Stick,tig and mig all in one unit at 160 amps. One of the best welders i have used.:d
        hi just got a old mid-states ,,,,,may need little info to get it up and going,,any info where a guy could get a manuel? Jimbo

Comment

hey, this is a great place...when i ask a question i dont just get a answer...i get i whole trouble shoot story...its great

Comment

Hey Jimbo
            I have not found a manual for the machine yet but I am still looking. You will like the machine a lot. Everyone I have talked to that has used one rates them very high. I had to modify mine a little to run flux core wire. I brought out the leads from the selector for wire welding to the wire cabnet. Made a little bracket with posts on it And attached the leads there. And ran leads to the gun and ground. Know when I switch from flux core to solid wire I just switch the pos. and neg. leads in the cabnet. It has worked flawlessly.

Comment

Working...
            X