new tig welder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new tig welder

does anyone know if Hobart is going to come out with a new inverter tig welder in the new year. seems it should be about time to replace the tigmate. diverdown
    2001 dodge 4x4 welding truck.Hobart champion 10.000 miller 180 auto set with spool gun.SIP 25 amp plasma cutter. Miller Diversion 165 Tig. 1996 28 foot Bayliner to haul diving and welding equipment around the lake.

Do you mean

Like the Diversion?

Comment

i looked on the miller site and the econo. is still listed
      lincoln pt225
      hack saw & a hammer
      oh & a shovel

Comment

Originally posted by walker d. View Post
        i looked on the miller site and the econo. is still listed
        That because it's December 19, 2008.
        MigMaster 250- Smooth arc with a good touch of softness to it. Good weld puddle wetout. Light spatter producer.
        Ironman 230 - Soft arc with a touch of agressiveness to it. Very good weld puddle wet out. Light spatter producer.

PM 180C

HH 125 EZ - impressive little fluxcore only unit

Comment

Not to hijack, but in addition to a Hobart colored Diversion, I'd like to see Hobart offer a 200 amp AC/DC inverter unit to compete with the TA and HTP offerings. Maybe something a little less industrial than the Miller Dynasty 200which is just a little bit too many $$ for me.
          Galen <><
          Retired Air Force
          HH140, TA185, TD Cutmaster 52, Smith O/A, and too much other stuff for my suburban abode.

Comment

Working...
          X