New Stickmate 210i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stickmate 210i

I've waffled back and forth on a stick machine for some time and finally decided on the 210i....Probably more than I need, but too little power will only turn up so high....too much power can always be turned down. I ordered it from Cyberweld and received it yesterday.

I have a bunch of 1/2" dirty rebar so I tried several different rods on it today.

3/32" 6013, 7014 and 6011.

1/8" 6013 and some very very old 7018.....my dad gave me a few sticks 25 years ago.

I really liked the 7014, although 3/32 was a little small for the rebar I had.

The 7018 ran really nice, but a little harder to start. I may buy some 1/8" 7018.

Long story short.....the welder is much superior to the weldor. Very nice machine.

I think my 210MVP and 210i are probably more than I really need but my son will benefit from my going a little overboard.....lol

Gregg
    Handler 210MVP
    Stickmate 210i

Good decision. Once you get going you'll find a need for more power and you bought it up front.
    Blacksmith
    Stickmate LX AC/DC
    Big cheap (Chinese) Anvil
    Hand cranked coal forge
    Freon bottle propane forge
    HH 210 and bottle of C25

Comment

Where its really going to shine is in farm and equipment where there is some need for 5/32 lo hy. A guy used to need better than a common 50A circuit and had to step up to Dialarc type machine.
      http://www.facebook.com/cary.urka.urkafarms

Comment

Working...
      X