X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vicegrip View Post
    I might scrap my DialArc, it works but is also in ruff shape externally,
    but many components are in fine shape.

See if you need anything, I will decide in about a week.
    My front pannel is toast as well.

vg
    Thanks vicegrip but my panel is a different design.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Bar View Post
      P-Bar, I've been busy with a purchase offer for a retirement property for Killer & I. Hope to get down to the shop tomorrow and get a couple of pictures for you then.
      Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Comment

Does it look like one of these? The Bumblebee dial is fuzzy but does give you some scale proportions. The other is interesting since it just indicates a scale that ignores amps, and shows settings as 0-100 per cent of whatever range is selected, regardless of interval sizes in different ranges.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Northweldor; 08-20-2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Northweldor View Post
          Does it look like one of these? The Bumblebee dial is fuzzy but does give you some scale proportions. The other is interesting since it just indicates a scale that ignores amps, and shows settings as 0-100 per cent of whatever range is selected, regardless of interval sizes in different ranges.
          Yes it's the bumblebee. Just need a cleaner shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyoming View Post
            P-Bar, I've been busy with a purchase offer for a retirement property for Killer & I. Hope to get down to the shop tomorrow and get a couple of pictures for you then.
            Property more important . When you can . Thanks

Comment

P-Bar,
              I have the photos, but forgot that this site has a maximum photo file sizing limit and I shot them at high resolution to give you the best picture quality for enlargement. PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send them via e-mail.

EDIT: Guess the site automatically downsized the files for me. Post back with a PM if you need the higher quality originals. The outer thin black ring is 6 1/2" across for reference.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Wyoming; 08-22-2013, 03:13 PM.
              Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyoming View Post
                P-Bar,
                I have the photos, but forgot that this site has a maximum photo file sizing limit and I shot them at high resolution to give you the best picture quality for enlargement. PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send them via e-mail.

EDIT: Guess the site automatically downsized the files for me. Post back with a PM if you need the higher quality originals. The outer thin black ring is 6 1/2" across for reference.
                Thanks Wyoming this is perfect and while I was looking at the pics I said i need to know what the dia. is ? and went back reread your post and knew what I needed. Thanks so much. I have a laminating machine at home will be laminating and cutting out and ready to lay some beads. Thanks again

This goes to all who spent time on this thread
                Last edited by P-Bar; 08-22-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Glad to be able to help. As I said, I have higher resolution pictures then what were posted here if you want them. If so, shoot me your e-mail address via a Private Message and I'll send them off.

Comment

Wyoming your PM is full

Comment

Wyoming your PM is full
                      Sorry about that. This forum either doesn't tell you when you've reached maximum overload or I have that feature turned off. Messages have been deleted...so give it another try.

Comment

Pics sent.

Comment

I run it if it were mine.
                          atlantarhinoplastycritic.com

Comment

Working...
                          X