Hobart Streamliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobart Streamliner

Looking for some information on the Hobart Streamliner 1940ish This welder used a Farmall power unit and tin work any information will help Thanks Brad

this may help

http://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?p=913182
    Miller Trailblazer 251
    Lincoln Electric Pro-Core 125
    14''chop saw
    7 inch grinder,2-4.5 inch grinders,electric die grinder
    half inch drill
    And alot of hand tools

Comment

Originally posted by Brad M View Post
      Looking for some information on the Hobart Streamliner 1940ish This welder used a Farmall power unit and tin work any information will help Thanks Brad
      Type "Streamliner" into the search function, and "Simplified" might get you more.

Comment

Thanks Looking for info on when they were built.Looking for some other pics. I tried to upload pics here but the attachment page wont load for me.I have pics on somkstak.com in the welding shop under hobart with farmall tin

Comment

Brad, go into General Settings in the Forum Actions tab at the top of this page and edit the Misc. Options setting for Enhanced Attachment Uploading. Turn it to the OFF option and you should be able to post pictures.
          Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Comment

Thats is the my welder Thanks for the thought

Comment

Heres the pics Thanks Wyoming for the help
              Attached Files

Comment

This guy got info from Hobart.

http://www.hobartwelders.com/weldtal...670#post477670

Comment

Here's a pic of one somewhere in PA.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hobart streamliner.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	665355

--- RJL ----------------------------------------------

Ordinarily I'm insane, but I have lucid moments when I'm merely stupid.
                  -------------------------

Comment

May have been built this way because of the war.

I don't really know but just theorizing that they may have built this way using a portion of a tractor because of World War II. The U.S. Government told companies what they could build and what resources that they could use. Some pretty crazy stuff went on back then.

Comment

Working...
                    X