X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would this be the one?

campkahler.com/files/p&h-dar-300-manual.pdf
    --- RJL ----------------------------------------------

Ordinarily I'm insane, but I have lucid moments when I'm merely stupid.
    -------------------------

Comment

Wow! Very close!!

Originally posted by usmcpop View Post
      Would this be the one?

campkahler.com/files/p&h-dar-300-manual.pdf
      This very close! I just do not know the difference between the DAR-300HFSG HARNISCHFEGER MODEL 2100H2007, and mine, the DAR - 300HFGW SERIAL B32087 A1...... So until I have a chance to pour through this link and compare, I can only hope they have LOTS in common..... I pray they do. I got a killer deal on this welder!! Thanks for the link, and many thanks to our military, past and present!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by charliemmann View Post
        This very close! I just do not know the difference between the DAR-300HFSG HARNISCHFEGER MODEL 2100H2007, and mine, the DAR - 300HFGW SERIAL B32087 A1...... So until I have a chance to pour through this link and compare, I can only hope they have LOTS in common..... I pray they do. I got a killer deal on this welder!! Thanks for the link, and many thanks to our military, past and present!!!!
        This might help as well.

http://campkahler.com/files/P&H_PartsList.pdf

Brad

Hobart BetaMig 200
        Linde HDA-200 AC/DC Tig/Stick
        Dayton Buzzbox

Comment

WOW this is getting complicated.....

I just recently bought the DAR - 300HFGW SERIAL B32087 A1

My wiring coming from the electrical box that I am supposed to use this welder on is 8 gauge. This welder needs about 100 amps, supply. It can be converted to 208, 230, or 460 volts input needed. If I wanted to be able to have a plug for this thing, so I can move it from one side of shop to other, the male and female plugs are $500 a piece!! To be able to pull 100 amps, I have to be have at least ?4 gauge? wire!!! This thing is 1 phase, 3 wire. I only need to have 250 amps of welding power available, so I can easily weld 1/4" steel when needed. Are there any ideas out there as to how I can set this unit up so I can use it and move it as needed without having to open a breaker box and unwire this thing, and so on?

Comment

Put an engine on it to greatly reduce your problems moving your welder.

I have seen 300 foot welding leads on electric powered welders. That also costs a lot.

Comment

Hey there. My name is Jason, a night shift Paramedic in Texas, trying to learn how to weld on my days off. I realize this is an old post, but info on this welder is so limited, that I'm reaching out to anyone and everyone that I see. I have nearly an identical one to this. Mine does not have the voltage meter, I believe that's what that is up top, center. Everything else is the same from what I can tell. I bought mine, sight unseen. There was no plug on it either, so I still have not tested it out. Has foot pedal and came with leads and a tig torch. I'm trying to gain any info, manual, literature, advice on the machine, before I plug it in. What amp breaker should I have? Anything else you recommend, do, adjust, set up etc?
              Any info will be greatly appreciated.
              Jason Abernathy.
              [email protected]

Comment

Jason
                there should be an identification tag on the machine somewhere. On it should be a primary and secondary power rating. The primary rating will be input power requirements for the machine. The secondary rating will be the output power of the machine.
                This tag will tell you everything you need to know in regards to what you need for input power.
                Lincoln Idealarc 250
                Miller Bobcat 250
                Thermal arc Hefty 2 feeder
                Thermal Dynamics Cusmaster 52
                Torchmate CNC Table

Comment

Snoeproe,
                  thanks for the input. She's wired up, plugged in, strikes an arc with both stick and tig. Foot pedal works. Now to hook up a water cooler and the gas. Any other info, manuals, pictures, literature, experience, would be greatly appreciated.
                  Thanks,
                  Jason.
                  Former Marine, F2/5Blackhearts
                  Paramedic,
                  wana be welder, fabricator.

Comment

Working...
                  X