No announcement yet.

Miller/Smith Series 30 (31-50-320) Regulator, Need Hose Connector

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miller/Smith Series 30 (31-50-320) Regulator, Need Hose Connector

    I'm currently using the Hobart regulator (CGA-580) that came with my 210MVP on a CO2 bottle. I bought the regulator in the title, from Cyberweld, so I could move the original Hobart regulator to another bottle and put this new one on my CO2 bottle.

    The ad for the Series 30 regulator says: Outlet Connection 5/8-18 RH Internal

    Since the Series 30 outlet connector is 5/8-18 Internal, I assume I need a 5/8" male with a 1/4" barb connector to connect the gas hose from my210MVP to this regulator.

    I've looked everywhere and can't find that size......any help is appreciated.

    Last edited by Rangerhgm; 04-24-2019, 09:44 AM.

  • #2
    Umm... You could go this way... All parts are Western Enterprise welding gas fittings....

    Click image for larger version  Name:	regulator fix.jpg Views:	1 Size:	54.7 KB ID:	704527

    Lives his life vicariously through his own self.


    • #3
      OR, should I just get another hose with screw in fittings on each end?


      • #4
        For ~$10 I just ordered a 6' hose with 5/8" screw in connectors on each end