240v connector for 500i and generator champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240v connector for 500i and generator champion

so i have a generator with 4 120 v and 1 240 receptables and a 500i plasma. i want to connect the plasma to the champion using the 240v and the pins of connector they suply with the plasma its totaly different to the receptable on the generator. any help would be apreciated. i been looking on internet but no luck yet.

Most people end up making their own adapter or extension cord to fit their needs. Go to your local big box store and look for an extension cord or pigtail that has one end that fits either your generator or the plasma cutter and then buy a male plug or female receptacle that fits the other machine. Cut off the end that doesn't work and install the end that does.
    Blacksmith
    Stickmate LX AC/DC
    Big cheap (Chinese) Anvil
    Hand cranked coal forge
    Freon bottle propane forge
    HH 210 and bottle of C25

Comment

Originally posted by machuca1978 View Post
      so i have a generator with 4 120 v and 1 240 receptables and a 500i plasma. i want to connect the plasma to the champion using the 240v and the pins of connector they suply with the plasma its totaly different to the receptable on the generator. any help would be apreciated. i been looking on internet but no luck yet.
      The 700i manual has instructions for making such an adapter pigtail on p. 4-12. Isn't this in your manual?
      Last edited by Northweldor; 01-05-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X