consumables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consumables

I have a hobart 700i and I am looking for the beat place and price to get comsumables. And dose any one know if I can replace my torch (hp-70) with a T.D. brand Torch and how hard would this be to do . I would like any info. on why the cup burns up I have been putting mig gel on cup to help this problem it seems to help.

I also have the 700i. The best place to find the consumables has to be http://store.cyberweld.com/hopltopahpto.html

Almost everything has free shipping!
    The link above will take you directly to the Airforce 700i page.
    I am curious about your cup burning up. Do you know why?

Comment

Originally posted by ford farm boy View Post
      I have a hobart 700i and I am looking for the beat place and price to get comsumables. And dose any one know if I can replace my torch (hp-70) with a T.D. brand Torch and how hard would this be to do . I would like any info. on why the cup burns up I have been putting mig gel on cup to help this problem it seems to help.
      Adding anything to the cup, especially with moisture, seems wrong. How dry is your air?

Comment

can you post pictures of the cup? ill second the "adding something to the cup doesnt sound like a good idea." im surprised that that hasn't given you more issues.

Comment

Working...
        X