X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogger_welder
    replied
    Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Then it needs to be tested before they will fill it.
    Thanks for bringing this to Mt attention

Leave a comment:

• Blacksmith
    replied
    Then it needs to be tested before they will fill it.

Leave a comment:

• Bogger_welder
    replied
    Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
    If they have been in storage for 15 years is the hydrostatic test on the bottles current?
    nope it's not..

Leave a comment:

• Blacksmith
    replied
    If they have been in storage for 15 years is the hydrostatic test on the bottles current?

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    Yep. Just fill/swap the acetylene and get back with us on current pricing to do so in your area.

Leave a comment:

• Bogger_welder
    replied
    Yes they had been in storage for probably 15 years. They were stored at my dad's place and the regulator on the acylene had the lens broken on gauge but no leaks. And yes they had been properly turned off.But I don't know what happened to cause the lens to be broken out. He's not here no more to fill me in on what he did.
    thanks for the response

Leave a comment:

• MAC702
    replied
    While I would normally add that this depends on where on the planet you are, I've never heard of a requirement that they be replaced in sets, even when leased. You don't mention what sizes you have or what kind of usage you are doing (but cutting would usually use more O2). Do you turn the cylinder valves off when not in use? Did you check for leaks? Or are these the tanks that have been in storage for all these years?

Leave a comment:

• Dale M.
    replied
    Should not matter, never heard of any requirement that tanks have to be a set to be filled....
    Last edited by Dale M.; 09-16-2021, 06:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bogger_welder
    started a topic Tanks filled

Tanks filled

Hi it been awhile since I was on here under another user name n it's gone I believe? But after several years of not being around oxy acylene I was wondering if they will just fill one tank or do I need to get both at the same time? For some reason the oxygen is almost full n my acylene is running low.
    Thanks for the help
Working...
X