Harris torch question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harris torch question

I have a Harris torch set up with a mixing handle model13-2 the upper part that screws into the mixing handle says 83A and has a tip with one hole in the center and 3 holes in a triangle around the center hole.

Can anyone give me any info on this set up? I looked on the Harris web site and found nothing. Also the tip that is in this setup is threaded and screws into the cutting handle.
    Last edited by Joseph Turrisi; 05-09-2015, 07:04 PM.

Originally posted by Joseph Turrisi View Post
    I have a Harris torch set up with a mixing handle model13-2 the upper part that screws into the mixing handle says 83A and has a tip with one hole in the center and 3 holes in a triangle around the center hole.

Can anyone give me any info on this set up? I looked on the Harris web site and found nothing. Also the tip that is in this setup is threaded and screws into the cutting handle.
    Here's an old list entry: see post#13.
    http://www.hobartwelders.com/weldtal...nation-Torches

The three hole and four hole preheats are seldom used anymore, since they don't work well when moving in all directions.

Comment

Harris model 73

Would you be interested,I have a used Harris model 73 cutting attachment (torch) for sale in great condition used a few times. It comes with a cutting tip and the number on it is 2490. Make me an offer.
      "Workshop" - a place to relax and enjoy life.

Comment

Working...
      X