value of o/a set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• value of o/a set up

I have a 150cf O2; 75cf Acet; Harris torch/cutting set; cylinder cart. Cylinders are over 1/2 full. I own the cylinders and have the receipt. I figure I have about $600 in it. All it A+ condition. What do you think I could get for the set-up?

Thanks.
    Last edited by garfish; 07-22-2010, 06:15 PM.
    Garfish

Maybe $250.
    --- RJL ----------------------------------------------

Ordinarily I'm insane, but I have lucid moments when I'm merely stupid.
    -------------------------

Comment

I'd ask 400.00 if its in great condition becuase 600-700 is typical for a setup. If you want it to sell try 350 or 300 that's half the cost of new usually gets things moving well. Good luck.
      Esab Multimaster 260 Sweet machine!
      Thermal Arc Arc Master, Don't use it much just got a heck of a deal on this unit
      Don't talk about it, be about it.

Comment

Browse Craigslist for welders in your general area(try a number of communities)...That will show what others are asking...but you'll have no idea if they ever sell...or for what.

I agree with FWI's suggestions.
        "Good Enough Never Is"

Comment

I'm thinking around 400- 450 is what's going around here if it's in that good of shape.
          Tons of HVAC tools
          IM230
          Couple angle grinders
          TurnPro 7x12
          Rigid Chop saw
          O/A
          Drill press
          Miller Bobcat 225

Comment

Thanks guys. Asked $400, took $350. Probably could have found someone at 400, but I have learned the bird-in-the-hand thing. Seems you sell it right away or wait for a long time. Tired of meeting every [email protected] toolhead on Craigslist too.
            Garfish

Comment

Working...
            X