User feedback on MIG 200-210 equipment - $25 incentive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User feedback on MIG 200-210 equipment - $25 incentive

Looking to talk to a few MIG users that have a Lincoln Easy-mig 180, Forney 190, Everlast 200, Valcan MIGmax 215, Eastwood 180-210 range, Klutch MIG 180-210 range. For your time we will provide a gift card incentive. Looking for a response by 4/16 to participate. Please respond to post.

What's the gimmick?........ Why do you offer incentive for feedback?

"Fear The Government That Wants To Take Your Guns" - Thomas Jefferson..

Comment

Amanda is a product manager with Hobart, we are looking for feedback from those that own other equipment. The incentive is just to help get a higher number of responses, no gimmicks here!

Comment

I work for Hobart Welding Products and am looking for feedback. Looking to better understand the market. We offer a small incentive for time it takes the participant to answer a few questions.

Comment

Could have been a little more up front with introduction in initial post..... Looks like a posting as prelude to SPAM...

Dale
          Last edited by Dale M.; 04-16-2021, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Thanks Dale. I realized that after I had put the post out there that users wouldn't recognize that I worked for Hobart directly. Still looking for a few individuals to participate!

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaPM View Post
              Thanks Dale. I realized that after I had put the post out there that users wouldn't recognize that I worked for Hobart directly. Still looking for a few individuals to participate!
              Ok back to business.... Can't help you because I have never used any of these machines. Just have a Handler 140, but If I were looking for a 240 volt machine I would like one on the same form factor as the 210MPV (yes multi-voltage) maybe inverter based and full digital read out with analog type of controls, (either knobs/dials or up/down push buttons).... Maybe based on Multi Handler 200, striped down to MIG only... And by the way when I try to go to see the Multi-handler 200 in the sites product page I get a error...

Dale

Comment

Dale, The Handler 140 is a great machine! What kind of projects do you use it for? how long have you had it?
                Thanks for laying out the aspects of the machine that you find value in. It's good to hear your perspective! I just sent IT a ticket to get the page up and running on the website.

Comment

Have had machine over 7 years, bought it not knowing how much I would really use it or if I could even "wire" weld ( having given up stick many years previously)......I do general home/shop welding make some art and make tractor implements, stands for anvils and for post vices, fix things I break and whatever I think or imagine I can make, next (dream) project is small welding table.......Pic is very first project with new machine 7 years ago...

Click image for larger version  Name:	hobart.jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.4 KB ID:	712655
                  Last edited by Dale M.; 04-16-2021, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Dale, Sounds like 7 years and still going strong! Thanks for giving me an idea of what you use it for, it's interesting to understand what projects are being work on. I have seen quite a few custom welding tables at customers sites and I don't think any 2 tables are the same but always function exactly how the customer wants them to work. Enjoy your next project!

Comment

Its past 16 but,,,,, have used a machine here and there. I have Hob 210, a Spt 130 which is now a Linc 180 and a red 140, neighbor has a blue 175. I haven't used it but he is an expert, really makes it work.
                      . The 180, that series is tuned about as perfect as it can get. It's got a 5 speed. It's better than the 210 which needs another gear really,,,, but it's really minor and a guy needs to know what he is looking for. As I recall its between 3 and 4 and maybe Dan recalls better than I do. It's not a deal breaker but the red is so good they don't change a thing for a long time.
                      http://www.facebook.com/cary.urka.urkafarms

Comment

I used a couple Hob 140, very good and nothing in the Hobart line scares me. The 230 would be on my short list, I see one on clearance someone should steal. So good its tempting to speculate but I have too much stuff as it is. Click image for larger version

Name:	hob lite 8.JPG
Views:	76
Size:	414.4 KB
ID:	712708

Comment

Thanks for the response. It's great to hear what equipment you all have. I would be interested in talking and getting a little more information on the units that you own to see if it would fit with our needs. I'll send you a facebook message, I see you left that information.

Comment

I am not sure how the facebook thingy got there Click image for larger version

Name:	Welder group new.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	505.3 KB
ID:	712781 , I never look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry View Post
                              I am not sure how the facebook thingy got there , I never look at it.
                              Looks like it may be your signature?

Comment

Working...
                              X