Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

210 MVP Drive wheel

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The previous poster has searched far and wide for a unicorn but to no avail. Guess you'll have to settle for riding a horse.

    Comment


    • #17
      huh............?
      Gregg
      Handler 210MVP
      Stickmate 210i

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Rangerhgm View Post
        huh............?
        obfuscation. The act of obscuring something to make it more difficult to understand is called obfuscation. ... The word obfuscation is from the verb obfuscate, which itself comes from the Latin word obfuscare, meaning "to darken." The confusion that results when something is muddled or obfuscated is also called obfuscation ...

        Dale
        "Fear The Government That Wants To Take Your Guns" - Thomas Jefferson..

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Rangerhgm View Post
          huh............?
          I know it's hard... but admitting you don't understand what was said is best resolved not with a "huh", but by asking for clarification in regards to what was mentioned.

          For those who didn't get it... The unicorn represents the elusive "U" groove drive roll seemingly unavailable for that machine. The horse, a "V" groove roller supplied with the machine and readily available.

          Was that… Obfuscation? Let me ask you Dale, can you use that word in a sentence? Has anyone heard that word used recently in a sentence?
          Google says it's a noun- the action of making something obscure, unclear, or unintelligible."

          "when confronted with sharp questions they resort to obfuscation"

          I don't think so...Not if you were following along and paying attention to the conversation.






          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by oldguyfrom56 View Post

            I know it's hard... but admitting you don't understand what was said is best resolved not with a "huh", but by asking for clarification in regards to what was mentioned.

            For those who didn't get it... The unicorn represents the elusive "U" groove drive roll seemingly unavailable for that machine. The horse, a "V" groove roller supplied with the machine and readily available.
            HUH was exactly what I meant, as in WTH are you talking about?

            Rather than ramble on about a unicorn and horse.....why not just say "if you can't find the U groove wheel go with a V groove"......then no one needs to ask for any clarification.

            When someone asks for help they need some straight forward advice, not a lot verbiage where they have to read between the lines and ask for clarification.

            Gregg
            Handler 210MVP
            Stickmate 210i

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Rangerhgm View Post

              HUH was exactly what I meant, as in WTH are you talking about?

              Rather than ramble on about a unicorn and horse.....why not just say "if you can't find the U groove wheel go with a V groove"......then no one needs to ask for any clarification.

              When someone asks for help they need some straight forward advice, not a lot verbiage where they have to read between the lines and ask for clarification.
              If you go back and read post #2 you will read straight forward advice.

              "The V groove roller will be just fine. It's a hard wire, you won't crush it."


              Re-read post #6, all that verbiage near the bottom.

              "Take out a pocket knife and try cutting a wire. Run out a few feet and see which is stiffer. Bend and flex them till they break. Then maybe, just maybe, you might understand why the V groove properly tensioned will feed that wire just fine. It's hard enough, stiff enough to do so."

              Here is some advice, if you have a choice between messing with a bull or a unicorn, remember the unicorn only has one horn.
              One horn or two...How's that for a clarification.

              Huh? That is not asking for help. Or no more than a vocal communication such as a grunt. It might imply a question as a grunt might imply acceptance. But it fails to confirm either.

              Like splashing in the water. You don't know if the kid is having fun or on the verge of drowning. In which case this would be akin to arguing on the knot to tie to the life preserver before it's thrown, rather then swimming out to save them?

              So... that "huh" was a question? Well if you were confused there may have been others as well. Post #19.


              Sloan66
              I am wanting to use silicon bronze, does hobart make or is there a drive wheel for 210 mvp that has a u grove?
              Like he gives a ****. 2 weeks and nothing. I may have wasted time typing but I sure didn't use it looking for a unicorn.

              For all we know he could be another guy hired to make action on the forum? Could also be they fired him and he's now delivering pizza instead?

              You should see my pay checks. I don't just type huh for a reason, no money in that word count.



              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Dale M. View Post

                obfuscation. The act of obscuring something to make it more difficult to understand is called obfuscation. ... The word obfuscation is from the verb obfuscate, which itself comes from the Latin word obfuscare, meaning "to darken." The confusion that results when something is muddled or obfuscated is also called obfuscation ...

                Dale
                Right on, Dale, and it will probably spew again!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Northweldor View Post

                  Right on, Dale, and it will probably spew again!
                  Let me guess, you two slow learners didn't get it either huh?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by oldguyfrom56 View Post

                    Let me guess, you two slow learners didn't get it either huh?
                    Was anyone talking about you, or to you??? But, if the shoe fits....

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Northweldor View Post

                      Was anyone talking about you, or to you???
                      Seemingly so or I wouldn't be replying. I can see this is about who gets the last word in...well isn't it?
                      Just have to spew a bit more even if it isn't but to offer what, a trolling comment?

                      You might want to review the progress to date. I mentioned slow learners... you were either referring to me or who else, Rangerhgm and his huh? Only been 5 voices in this conversation an that includes the guy asking the question.


                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X