X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northweldor
    replied
    Originally posted by bstrom View Post
    I've have had an old Hobart RC-200 in my life for a few years. It needs to go and I haven't had much luck finding any tech info/value on it. It's a MIG with remote ( 40' cables) wire feed driver/gun. It's three phase which is why I need to pass it on. Any input out there from some old guys ( like me)? I bought it for the high school welding program I use to teach. HS shop lost their 3 Ph and don't want it anymore so I've got it back. Totally complete but have never been able to plug it in and run some bead.
    This isn't worth much as is because you will get only those who have 3 phase power, and many of those would buy large or newer macines.

However, there is a member on this list (Deerehauler) who has done a conversion of an RC 300 from 3 phase to single phase successfully and left instructions on how to do it, at this link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4w...dBaTdLckE/view

This may give you a great welder you can sell or use.

Leave a comment:

• bstrom
    started a topic Hobart RC-200 Question

Hobart RC-200 Question

I've have had an old Hobart RC-200 in my life for a few years. It needs to go and I haven't had much luck finding any tech info/value on it. It's a MIG with remote ( 40' cables) wire feed driver/gun. It's three phase which is why I need to pass it on. Any input out there from some old guys ( like me)? I bought it for the high school welding program I use to teach. HS shop lost their 3 Ph and don't want it anymore so I've got it back. Totally complete but have never been able to plug it in and run some bead.
Working...
X