Hobart Handler 175 Feed Motor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobart Handler 175 Feed Motor

The feed motor on my HH175 died. I ordered the original replacement PN 202 708. It is different than my original. It has a totally different mechanism for installing the feed roll. My original had a key and a screw holding the roller on. So now it looks like I have to order a feed roll. My manual shows PN 202 925 but what will I get? The new style or my original feed roll. Just a little bit frustrated right now. Should have been welding this weekend. Not happening now. Does anyone have any insight to this scenario? Thanks in advance.

The roll you need is 202925 to be able to run .023-.030/.035 wire. This may not be of much consolation, but the the older motor 193187 would have be more money than going with the newer motor and the feed roll.

Comment

Thank you so much. I ordered one from Amazon and may have it tomorrow.

Comment

The Handler 175 is notorious for a few component failures on the control board that cause the drive motor not to function, so I hope you've done some troubleshooting to guarantee that the motor has failed.
        MigMaster 250- Smooth arc with a good touch of softness to it. Good weld puddle wetout. Light spatter producer.
        Ironman 230 - Soft arc with a touch of agressiveness to it. Very good weld puddle wet out. Light spatter producer.

PM 180C

HH 125 EZ - impressive little fluxcore only unit

Comment

Working...
        X