Lenco Wire Feeder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenco Wire Feeder

Hey Guys, looking for info on an old Lenco wire feeder (this is the only info on the machine besides pat. number) I have never seen anything like this as it has no power supply of its own, there is a lead coming out the front you have to hook the power lead from an arc welder to to power it. Anybody seen something like this or have any info? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LionFishSlayer View Post
      Hey Guys, looking for info on an old Lenco wire feeder (this is the only info on the machine besides pat. number) I have never seen anything like this as it has no power supply of its own, there is a lead coming out the front you have to hook the power lead from an arc welder to to power it. Anybody seen something like this or have any info? Thanks!
      Have seen lots of the wire feeders as they are often used on construction sites, but yours looks more like a shop model. designed to work with a CV power source. (Does it have a CC/CV switch or voltage sensor? - I can't read the panel labels in your pics).

Lenco is best known for its connectors and was bought during the 90's by Profax, which is still around and still makes wire feeders, so you might contact them for more info.

Also, I think if you go to the Lincoln site, they have quite a good article explaining what a wire feeder is, and what it can and can't do.

Comment

Working...
      X