Hh 210 mvp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hh 210 mvp

Playing with taps 3 & 4 on the 210 MVP Friday evening, I discovered that if I added an additional 10' to the work lead, it provided enough voltage drop to basically give me another tap selection between 2 and 3, and 3 and 4.
    MigMaster 250- Smooth arc with a good touch of softness to it. Good weld puddle wetout. Light spatter producer.
    Ironman 230 - Soft arc with a touch of agressiveness to it. Very good weld puddle wet out. Light spatter producer.

PM 180C

HH 125 EZ - impressive little fluxcore only unit

May I ask where you added the 10 ft (in/at cabinet connection or was it ground lead side) and what gauge wire you used....

Dale
    Last edited by Dale M.; 08-17-2014, 08:38 AM.
    Lives his life vicariously through his own self.

Comment

Dale,

I just borrowed the work lead from my PM 180C. I attached the work clamp of the 210 MVP to the lug end of the PM 180C lead. Then I attached the work clamp of the PM 180C lead to the piece I was welding on. Both leads are 6 ga. wire.
      MigMaster 250- Smooth arc with a good touch of softness to it. Good weld puddle wetout. Light spatter producer.
      Ironman 230 - Soft arc with a touch of agressiveness to it. Very good weld puddle wet out. Light spatter producer.

PM 180C

HH 125 EZ - impressive little fluxcore only unit

Comment

Working...
      X