gary m calcagno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gary m calcagno

I have posted before I think, but I get confused serching the web site if I did it correct. So I will try again. I have a hobart 135 with a wire feed problem. The wire feed control pot. does not vary the speed of the motor. I check the pot with a ohm meter and seem to be find. The purge voltage switch works also. I replaced the the Q1 tranister and the ptci capacitor. I am testing this with no wire going threw the conduit cable but with the pressure adjustment engaged. Also the drive motor will stop when I have the trigger pulled.Sometimes it runs find but I can't control the speed with the wire feed switch. I hope I posted this so somebody can help me. Thank You.

Originally posted by GARY M CALCAGNO View Post
    I have posted before I think, but I get confused serching the web site if I did it correct. So I will try again. I have a hobart 135 with a wire feed problem. The wire feed control pot. does not vary the speed of the motor. I check the pot with a ohm meter and seem to be find. The purge voltage switch works also. I replaced the the Q1 tranister and the ptci capacitor. I am testing this with no wire going threw the conduit cable but with the pressure adjustment engaged. Also the drive motor will stop when I have the trigger pulled.Sometimes it runs find but I can't control the speed with the wire feed switch. I hope I posted this so somebody can help me. Thank You.
    Have you gone through the trouble-shooting steps in the manual? Phoned Hobart? Also, why are you testing with no wire? Why were the transistor and capacitor replaced?

Comment

I replaced those items because I read a post where someone had the same problem and it fix it. Thank you for responding.

Comment

Working...
      X