X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canoecruiser
    replied
    Originally posted by trivington View Post
    I have the HH125 that comes with gas valve yet the manual references kit 195158 as the add on I need. What kit do I need to add gas to my welder?

Thanks.
    Since your welder has the gas solenoid, you need a gas regulator and the hose connecting it to the welder. And of course, a tank of shielding gas. Any welding supply store can outfit you. Those components aren't that expensive and buying local won't cost much more than ordering on-line.

Leave a comment:

• trivington
    replied
    I have a similar question.

I have the HH125 that comes with gas valve yet the manual references kit 195158 as the add on I need. What kit do I need to add gas to my welder?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• canoecruiser
    replied
    Best to call Hobart and find out if the parts to do the conversion are still available. The latest manual references that kit number but I seem to recall reading that it had been discontinued since the newest HH125 came with a gas solenoid.

The Hobart moderators read the forum and might answer your question.

Leave a comment:

• M J Mauer
    replied
    Welcome to the forum TxFireman1972.

Leave a comment:

• TxFireman1972
    started a topic 195158 Mig Conversion Available?

195158 Mig Conversion Available?

I picked up a Hobart 125 from a friend of mine that is brand new in the box. Its an older model part number 500487. It does not have the gas kit in for switching over to gas. I know the conversion kit I'm supposed to use is #195158, but I can't find it ANYWHERE. Does anyone know of somewhere I can still buy one, or if there is an equivalent kit in another brand or something? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
Working...
X