Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny.....

    Just thought I let you know that i sold two welding machines this weekend,also sold another one about three weeks ago. Airgas sold the Migmaster 250 for me, and I sold the 350 MPI. Guy drove 4 hours (one way) to get it.

    I think if you put only a little effort, you would sell your MM-210 really fast. Feels good to clear up room in the shop, (That and a 20 ft Shipping container did not hurt) Nice to have only what you really need, and like...

  • #2
    Originally posted by Scott V View Post
    Just thought I let you know that i sold two welding machines this weekend,also sold another one about three weeks ago. Airgas sold the Migmaster 250 for me, and I sold the 350 MPI. Guy drove 4 hours (one way) to get it.

    I think if you put only a little effort, you would sell your MM-210 really fast. Feels good to clear up room in the shop, (That and a 20 ft Shipping container did not hurt) Nice to have only what you really need, and like...
    ...and now small Maroon Inverted could easily slip into one of those vacant spots...'wouldn't take up much room...'wouldn't eat up much power..kinda like a little shop pet...
    "Good Enough Never Is"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Hotfoot View Post
      ...and now small Maroon Inverted could easily slip into one of those vacant spots...'wouldn't take up much room...'wouldn't eat up much power..kinda like a little shop pet...
      My little Esab pit bull, and it's side kick, Thermal 161s would not enjoy the company. If I did not have those two units already, then the 181i would of been a option. I was looking for the very best in power use vs output,and what I have now is the top of the class. (running off a small genny)

      The vacant area is called floor space....

      Comment


      • #4
        I know ,,,some times seeing them go away feels almost as good as getting a new one..now we will see how long it takes till you break and fill that space with the latest ,haha
        http://www.youtube.com/jimcaf57

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jimcaf View Post
          I know ,,,some times seeing them go away feels almost as good as getting a new one..now we will see how long it takes till you break and fill that space with the latest ,haha
          Funny,
          there is one on E-bay i am looking at. I have done really well there. I probably would of keep the 350 mpi. if I did not find such a deal on the Thermal machines. Sold one of those units about a month ago. All's it's been doing is lowering the cost of my current machine, by factoring in the price paid for all of them. I figure with one Thermal Ultrafeed 1000( new-old stock) feeder/new gun,400 MST power supply, Tig torch/stick leads (50 ft came with the MST) foot control etc. I am under what a new 250 amp mig would cost. Kind of kicks their butt too..

          Comment


          • #6
            That is funny,,there is no doubt that experiencing the newest slightly improved arc start can become quite the addiction. I alway felt without the fun of some new tools all we have is hard work,,It makes it a little easier to get out there in the AM and do it again...
            http://www.youtube.com/jimcaf57

            Comment

            Working...
            X