Parts for Hobart Handler 6969-1 GAL-90 Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for Hobart Handler 6969-1 GAL-90 Gun

I have an old Hobart 6969-1 MIG welder. The welder was given to me because it has problems with the gun. The plastic trigger is broken at the hinge point on the gun. The sticker on the gun says GAL-90. Does anyone know if replacement parts can even be bought for this old of a welder? If replacement parts are not available, I would consider buying a new gun if an aftermarket company made a replacement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by kvn View Post
    I have an old Hobart 6969-1 MIG welder. The welder was given to me because it has problems with the gun. The plastic trigger is broken at the hinge point on the gun. The sticker on the gun says GAL-90. Does anyone know if replacement parts can even be bought for this old of a welder? If replacement parts are not available, I would consider buying a new gun if an aftermarket company made a replacement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check the ProFax web site. they had a gun and lead for a Vintage Miller MIG I once had. Also check Tweco.
    "Good Enough Never Is"

Comment

Working...
    X