hobart ironman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hobart ironman

hi i,m a new member and was wondering if anyone would know if all ironman series welders are inverter power based as i am thinking about purchasing a used one and would be looking for a inverter one for power savings, have you seen the price of hydro? thanks for you input
    terrymurphman

The Hobart IronMan units are not inverter based, transformer.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by terrymurphman View Post
      hi i,m a new member and was wondering if anyone would know if all ironman series welders are inverter power based as i am thinking about purchasing a used one and would be looking for a inverter one for power savings, have you seen the price of hydro? thanks for you input
      terrymurphman
      The cost of power to run a weld is usually only an important factor in high production settings, and if you are contemplating this, maybe is of importance. If you are a hobby weldor, it will likely take many years to make back the increased cost of used inverter welders of the Ironman class.

Comment

You will never notice the difference in your power bill from a welder in most cases, an Ironman cost about 50 cents an hour at most wide open arc on, what,,, maybe a nickle an hour at idle.
        http://www.facebook.com/cary.urka.urkafarms

Comment

Working...
        X