Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handler 210 mvp

Hi people,
    I have a Champion Elite and want to use the generator to run a Handler 210 mvp with a SpoolRunner 100 spool gun.I am looking to weld aluminum and yes i know about the argon . Will this combo work

Yes. The Handler 210 MVP with SpoolRunner 100 can be driven by the Champion Elite. Just plug the power plug of the Handler 210 MVP into the NEMA 6-50R receptacle of the Champ Elite and you're ready to weld, no power plug adapters necessary.

When you're welding at the maximum weld output of the Handler 210 MVP (configured for 230V input), you'll be drawing around 32-33 amps off the input line. This is well within the 50A capability of the Champ Elite.

This is exactly the type of configuration that we envisioned when we added the NEMA 6-50R receptacle to the Champ Elite. We wanted to be able to directly connect our 230 MIG welders.

Comment

I am glad you did not forget about the old school generators either. This adapter cord has made things easier for me. The straight plug is exactly what I needed.

http://www.amazon.com/Hobart-770674-.../dp/B003J8NMF0
      Attached Files
      Esab 2200 AC/DC
      Thermal 211i
      Thermal Pee-wee 85s
      Smith O/A plus mini torch
      Smith machine torch
      LN-25 pro
      LF-72 feeder
      Edwards 65 ton
      5X10 CNC table
      Victor A-120
      Miller Shopmate 300DX
      S-74D feeder

Remember good judgment comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
      X