Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the gun from a HH210 work on a Beta Mig 200?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the gun from a HH210 work on a Beta Mig 200?

The title pretty much says it all, Does anyone know if the gun from a HH210 will fit a Beta Mig 200?

Thanks
    RT

Originally posted by RTSinDallas View Post
    The title pretty much says it all, Does anyone know if the gun from a HH210 will fit a Beta Mig 200?

Thanks
    RT
    The bayonet end is much smaller on the HH-210. I believe the Betamig 200 is a Tweco 2/4 back-end
    Esab 2200 AC/DC
    Thermal 211i
    Thermal Pee-wee 85s
    Smith O/A plus mini torch
    Smith machine torch
    LN-25 pro
    LF-72 feeder
    Edwards 65 ton
    5X10 CNC table
    Victor A-120
    Miller Shopmate 300DX
    S-74D feeder

Remember good judgment comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Thanks Brand X. Is there an adapter or work around, or am I better off trying to find a new gun?

Comment

Originally posted by RTSinDallas View Post
        Thanks Brand X. Is there an adapter or work around, or am I better off trying to find a new gun?

New gun would be your best bet. Lots of good ones around for the Tweco 2/4 back-end.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

What is the SPEC# of your BetaMig 200? Some of the real early units took an oddball gun.

Keith

Comment

It's not mine, I was looking at buying it. It's green if that helps at all. But, with the price of a new gun and dewindling parts availability, I will probably pass on it. I already have a HH210 that won't power on, but thats a new thread.

Comment

Working...
              X