Just Ordered a HH210 with Spoolgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Ordered a HH210 with Spoolgun

I was lusting after the Ironman 230 and was sorely tempted by the current Northern Tool sale price of $1299. But after several days of serious pondering and agonizing, I decided that for my hobby use the Handler 210 would be a better fit. I have read scores of positive reviews on the HH210 regarding it's arc quality on both steel and aluminum. And considering that it is available as a package with a spoolgun helped me make up my mind. To top it off, I also found a promo code for a free $50 gift certificate with the purchase. I have been welding with my Millermatic 135 for the last 6 years or so. It is a great welder and I'll never part with it, but I am looking forward to the greater capability of the HH210 and having a go at welding aluminum. Thanks for listening, my wife just rolls her eyes when I start babbling like this. Can't wait till it gets here.

Regards,
    Mark
    MillerMatic 135
    Handler 210 w/ DP3035 Spoolgun
    Lincoln AC-225
    TD PAK 2XT Plasma
    Everlast Power Arc 200
    Smith American Classic O/A

I have had some really fine welding machines over the years, and the HH-210 is one of them.

Comment

I'm just a hobby/newb type, but my HH210 seems to be as much wire-feed welder as I will ever want. You will probably be very happy with yours.
      Nctox
      Stickmate LX 235/AC 160/DC
      HH 210

Comment

You'll love the HH210

I bought my HH210 refurbished and it works like a charm. Paid just a tad less than 7 bills. Get a nice cart for it and make sure it can handle two bottles.....C/25 and pure argon for aluminum. I built my own cart and it makes a big difference.

I did not get the spool gun as I already have a ReadyWelder and it makes for a great spool gun plus I use the HH210 as a power source for it. And the ReadyWelder makes a great portable welder with battery power. I can weld up to 3/4 inch in a single pass with it.

The deal available for the combo on the HH210 and spoolgun is sure a good one. Again, you will love the HH210. In my opinion, the best mig welder for most welding jobs at any price.
        Cobra 2000 A/O torch ( all USA made)
        Everlast Powertig 250EX (US company, Chinese MFG)
        Everlast Powerplasma 50 (US company, Chinese MFG)
        Hobart Handler 210 (US company, Chinese parts)
        GoWeld portable mig (US company, Chinese parts)
        Evolution rage 2 cold saw (USA company, USA parts)
        various other metal working tools

Comment

Working...
        X