Diamaond core ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamaond core ?

hey , dreaming of upgrading 120 v to 220v mig.
    Is the Lincoln diamond core the next best thing?
    I dont mean to stir up any hating on the red machine , but the brochures look cool.

too cold to be in garage.....

Is the 180T the model you are looking at?? At the price, I'd go for a HH187...but, in the end, the choice is all yours! Lincoln makes good welders. Hobart makes great welders. You won't go wrong either way...
    "Good Enough Never Is"

Comment

Such small changes mainly intended to be used in marketing, I dont think it means squat.
      http://www.facebook.com/cary.urka.urkafarms

Comment

The only unit I've ran with the Diamond Core choke design is the PM 180C. The 180C is definitely a nice unit. Admittedly though, I tend to slightly prefer my HH 187 or a HH 210 over my PM 180C. All three produce very good arc characteristics. My two main reasons for liking the Hobart units a touch better is the fact that weld puddle wets out a little better with the Hobarts, and both Hobart units offer more top end power, then the PM 180C, for solid wire applications.
        MigMaster 250- Smooth arc with a good touch of softness to it. Good weld puddle wetout. Light spatter producer.
        Ironman 230 - Soft arc with a touch of agressiveness to it. Very good weld puddle wet out. Light spatter producer.

PM 180C

HH 125 EZ - impressive little fluxcore only unit

Comment

Working...
        X