Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So much for the HH210 at Tractor Supply.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for the HH210 at Tractor Supply.

Was about ready to pull the trigger on the HH210 at Tractor Supply at $799 with 10% off , no sales tax and free S/H (about $720 out the door) and I notice that today it says "Availability :In stores only"

So much for that idea!
    HH210
    2 Smith Airline outfits, 2 Harris 50s,2 W200s ,J27, Meco Midget and Dillon
    Thermal Arc 185

The 210 model at tractor supply in PA is the ironman 210 for $1200
    HH 140

Comment

Originally posted by kenc View Post
      Was about ready to pull the trigger on the HH210 at Tractor Supply at $799 with 10% off , no sales tax and free S/H (about $720 out the door) and I notice that today it says "Availability :In stores only"

So much for that idea!

No joke, I was on the Tractor Supply website this morning and noticed that... Kinda throws a wrench into my plans to get the 210 after xmas with some gift cards to put towards it...

Comment

I emailed them, to ask if their "stores only" policy on the HH210 is likely to
        change anytime soon and they said "Nope".

I wonder why the similar size/weight HH187 can be had online w discount but the HH210 cannot?

Maybe Miller/ITW intervened to keep the price on the HH210 steady? $720 out the door was a good deal. Lucky for those who moved quickly.
        HH210
        Thermal Arc 185

Comment

hey they have a tractor supply over in turlock.
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]j.l.case aka carphunter

Comment

Yes, but you can't use the 10% online coupon then.
            Puts the price back to $799 plus tax. or about $865.
            HH210
            Thermal Arc 185

Comment

Working...
            X