• B_C
    replied
    What's my cut for the FINDERS FEE......LOL

BC

Leave a comment:

• greensweld
    replied
    Originally posted by stronics View Post
    I have a like new one. Do you know the part # that you need? Mine is a L3963-7. I will sell it for $80 plus actual shipping. stronicsatallteldotnet
    Thanks,
    David
    I am interested in the foot peddle .Does it have 5 pins? Thanks Larry

Leave a comment:

• mendoje1
    replied
    B_C

My machine is identical on the outside, just a bit newer (Code 7499-c, SN AC-343412).

In the picture you've posted, I can see clearly see the plugs I mentioned. Directly above the decal "IDEALARC", are the 2 "wall plugs" for 115V AC. Directly above them you can see two bright spots. The upper left spot is the 5 or 6 pin connector for the foot pedal. The spot next to it is the selector switch for the pedal.

So, do you have the 5 or 6 pin connector?

Jeff
    Last edited by mendoje1; 11-13-2008, 01:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• B_C
    replied
    This is an old machine like I said, they didn't have that kind of plugs then....

http://indauserinc.com/images/gallery/olmpia/13_12A.jpg

Leave a comment:

• mendoje1
    replied
    Originally posted by B_C View Post

The foot pedal looks like a three prong regular wall plug....
    That doesn't sound quite right. The "wall plug" socket is the "Auxiliary Power Receptacle", and is used to power a torch water cooler.

The foot pedal should plug into a 5 or 6 pin round connector, also on face of the machine, probably marked "Remote Control Receptacle".

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• B_C
    replied
    The machine is an older tig300/300 (Big gray colored ) code # 6187-CH Ser# AC-265400
    The foot pedal looks like a three prong regular wall plug....I need some pictures to match things up .....Hope this info helps

BC

Leave a comment:

• B_C
    replied
    When he bought the welder it didn't have a pedal...all it has is a thumb switch on the torch.....How
    many pins does your pedal have? (picture would be great)

Thanks BC

Leave a comment:

• stronics
    replied
    I have a like new one. Do you know the part # that you need? Mine is a L3963-7. I will sell it for $80 plus actual shipping. stronicsatallteldotnet
    Thanks,
    David

Leave a comment:

• B_C
    started a topic Lincoln 300/300 foot pedal

Lincoln 300/300 foot pedal

One of my young friends has an automotive machine shop here where I live and needs a foot pedal for his Lincoln 300/300 tig machine...anyone got one that works for sale......

BC
Working...
X