Ever miss the Old days ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever miss the Old days ??

On one hand "Yes I certainly do miss the Old days".
    However I'm so thankfull I was born at just the time
    where I could participate in those times, and be involved
    in the wonders of CNC as it is Today.

I might bid on this add ,,,, just to Cool. Just about the size of my largest exploits.
    Size does matter.... with all that on the hook. You planned it out.
    Secured it to your angle-plates and hang on!.
    vg

PS:A great read for young Men
    http://shine.yahoo.com/team-mom/kare...;_ylv=3#!kb2eP
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vicegrip; 09-29-2013, 11:36 PM.
    sigpicViceGrip
    Negative people have a problem for every solution

Do I miss the old days? You betcha! Back in the day when work was an honorable thing, before Human Resources became everybody's idea of workplace **** and before the new crop of 'kids' came on with their expectations of the highest pay grade for just showing up...irregularly.
    Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Comment

I don't think I miss 500 year old dentistry!

I think I do miss things that I have never known........I miss the way it is supposed to be.

Say no to GMO!

Comment

Originally posted by Wyoming View Post
        Do I miss the old days? You betcha! Back in the day when work was an honorable thing, before Human Resources became everybody's idea of workplace **** and before the new crop of 'kids' came on with their expectations of the highest pay grade for just showing up...irregularly.
        Ummmm,,,,, Roy, you do realize in the old days you would never have experienced the joy and privilege of meeting me, Alex, Kevin, etc.

I thought that was a very special time, we actually shared a room. And no, my butt doesn't hurt anymore.

*** Disclaimer ***

As I have no wish to toy with anybody's life, I suggest you take this and all other posts with a certain amount of skepticism. Carefully evaluate, and if necessary, research on your own any suggestions or advice you might pick up here, especially those from my posts, as I obviously haven't the skill and experience exhibited by some of the more illustrious and more successful members of this forum. I'm not responsible for anything I say, as I drank toxic water when young.

Comment

Originally posted by calweld View Post
          I thought that was a very special time, we actually shared a room. And no, my butt doesn't hurt anymore.
          Ya see! You should have known I had your best interests at heart when I told ya', "Trust me..."
          Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Comment

Working...
          X