Herbrand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbrand

This leads me to two questions. Was "Herbrand" owed by a woman?? And is there a "Hisbrand"?

Attached Files
    Last edited by urch55; 02-23-2012, 10:33 PM. Reason: Picture
    sigpic

http://home.comcast.net/~alloy-artif...e.html#history
    Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Comment

Thanks Roy that link was very informative. I probably have other tools that they made.
      sigpic

Comment

Bet all of us wish 'homeowner' wrenches were still built with as much quality...
        Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyoming View Post
          Bet all of us wish 'homeowner' wrenches were still built with as much quality...
          Yes you got that right. Every time I see the cheap made hand and power tools, that is like an insult to us that use them..
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X