Hobart GR-303 parts need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobart GR-303 parts need

Does anyone have a source for parts? I tried contacting Miller, but they have nothing. Even eBay has nothing. I am trying to rescue a rig I bought over the weekend and need a few parts.

And what parts may that be.... A little more info may be helpful...

Dale
    "Fear The Government That Wants To Take Your Guns" - Thomas Jefferson..

Comment

I am in need of a starter that will fit, but assume more parts will be needed for the welder. Once I get the engine going, I can go from there. Also looking for a carburetor as it was flooding badly. When I pulled it apart, it was missing the float hinge pin. I used a clothes hanger to make one and it works, but that will eventually rust out

Comment

Originally posted by jp7430 View Post
        I am in need of a starter that will fit, but assume more parts will be needed for the welder. Once I get the engine going, I can go from there. Also looking for a carburetor as it was flooding badly. When I pulled it apart, it was missing the float hinge pin. I used a clothes hanger to make one and it works, but that will eventually rust out
        List engine make&model, carb make&model, etc. Other wise, no one can help.

Comment

Engine is a Ford 200 cubic inch, 1968, I believe. I think I have the starter issue solved, but have to wait for it to deliver. Turns out I needed the manual transmission starter. Not knowing, I picked up an automatic tranny model and that contacts the flywheel teeth with housing...who knew... I may need to replace the carburetor. It was flooding, so I pulled it apart and discovered the float missing the hinge pin! I cant find the pin anywhere so I made one with a clothes hanger, but I know that will rust out eventually. Needs to be stainless, but carb kits do not include float hinge pin. The carburetor model is Motorcraft, (I think it is actually made by Holley but says Motorcraft) D7JL-9510 - A. The carb is also hard to find, but all I really need is the float hinge pin
          Last edited by jp7430; Yesterday, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X