titan 7000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• titan 7000

have a titan 7000 purchased new back when , recently lost its idle control module , part#493400 ,solenoid still works with a jumper wire just for checking . part search coming up zero welder ser.#98wso7213 am told there is a fix available ???

Here is the diagram and part list for that timer since there is no longer a replacement.
    493400pcbsht2.pdf
    493400pcbsht1.pdf

Comment

thanks keith now i have to find someone who knows what i`m looking at and hopefully knows how to fix it. charlie

Comment

Originally posted by baffeld1 View Post
        thanks keith now i have to find someone who knows what i`m looking at and hopefully knows how to fix it. charlie
        Check with welder board repair companies. Some sell universal idler repair kits.

Comment

thanks for the response nw any outfits you would recomend?

Comment

thanks for the response nw any outfits you would recomend?
            The one i would have recommended, Innovat Corp., is apparently out of business, Try Weldton or Weldmart, and this welder repair shop, I would highly recommend.

http://billswelderrepair.com/
            Last edited by Northweldor; 10-16-2018, 05:48 PM.

Comment

You can try these guys. http://yorkelectronics.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Northweldor View Post

The one i would have recommended, Innovat Corp., is apparently out of business, Try Weldton or Weldmart, and this welder repair shop, I would highly recommend.

http://billswelderrepair.com/
                just checked innovat`s web site today have not tried to contact them but the web is fully active perhaps they are out . they are just 180 miles from where i am that shop in oklahoma sure shows off some impressive work might check with them first
                Last edited by baffeld1; 10-18-2018, 12:09 AM.

Comment

just checked innovat`s web site today have not tried to contact them but the web is fully active perhaps they are out . they are just 180 miles from where i am that shop in oklahoma sure shows off some impressive work might check with them first
                  I like Innovat especially because of their long and detailed PRICE list, fast service, and the fact that they service a wide variety of industrial machinery, as well as welders. They used to have universal idler kits listed under "U", but I don't see them now. You might try an e-mail contact.

Kaye, at Bill's, knows almost everything there is to know about portable welder/generators, and is always willing to advise.
                  Last edited by Northweldor; 10-18-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

batted a zero at bills./ waiting on a call back from york elec. listening for any other suggestions,maybe an alternative
                    Last edited by baffeld1; Today, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X