Clear All

• RandyJHarris
    replied
    Perfect Chuck!!! Thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• RandyJHarris
    replied
    Originally posted by Pmi1924 View Post
    I have the file but it is about 4 MB and I can t load it here. If you send me an email I will attache it to it.
    Chuck
    [email protected]
    Chuck, it's [email protected] Thank you sir

Leave a comment:

• RandyJHarris
    replied
    I sent you my email address Chuck, thank you very much..

Leave a comment:

• RandyJHarris
    replied
    I don't know Mike. as far as i can read the label it says ocv 72 and then volts 25
    Last edited by RandyJHarris; 01-07-2020, 09:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mla2ofus
    replied
    Is it the 12v or 24v model?
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• Pmi1924
    replied
    I have the file but it is about 4 MB and I can t load it here. If you send me an email I will attache it to it.
    Chuck
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• RandyJHarris
    replied
    I am new to the site also, I am in the same situation. I have a G213 given to me from my son that was a barn find, serial number (as best as I can read the plate) 77WSI3215 Spec 5776-1 and I could really use the manual for this to see if I can get it up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• mla2ofus
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobart Expert Keith View Post
    Hobartg213, What is your SPEC number?
    Keith, I sent him the engine manual and asked if he has the 12 or 24v model. Haven't got a reply yet.
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• Hobart Expert Keith
    replied
    Hobartg213, What is your SPEC number?

Leave a comment:

• Hobartg213
    replied
    hello good day I bought a hobart g213 welding machine I need the electrical or repair manual my email [email protected] please thanks

Leave a comment:

• mla2ofus
    replied
    Check your email.
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• Mainer
    replied
    My email is [email protected] if anyone has a wiring diagram or operating manual handy! Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Mainer
    replied
    Hi, I just got ahold of a G213 Hobart. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this machine? It makes AC power and welds with the DC, though the RPMs seem very low while welding. The starter appears to be operated 24v through the gen windings somehow. It is not working. I hand crank started it. Also, that weld and power and standby power switch seemed to do nothing. Was it normal just to manually dial in the rpms to get your volyage on these machines? If so why bother with that switch? A manual for the g213 would help alot! This one has a side mount gas tank, batts on top, and 12A buss fuses for the AC legs on the front panel if that helps to date it. Any tune up I should do electrically on the head not related to the Wisconsin?

Leave a comment:

• mla2ofus
    replied
    check your email

Leave a comment:

• 3wincoop
    replied
    I am new to this forum and just got my G-213 serial # 80WS03249 running but need a manual. thanks : [email protected]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X