Hobart g-213 welder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hobart G-213 Welder

I am in need of a maual to my Hobart G-213 welder. If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it.
    Thank you in advance.

Blanding
    cbgentry@aol.com

Comment

Manual would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Operator4100 View Post
      Hey post your email or PM me, DW
      Just picked up a G235/G213 Generator Welder and would like a manual if possible. It has a 24 volt Generator start and would like to know more about it. Thanks

Comment

I am back again. Thanks for the manual but do not find where it covers the schematic for the starting system for the armature starting capabilities. I have a G213 Hobart Welder/Generator with a 24 volt generator start. This welder has a start button that has four poles on it. The person I bought it from disconnected the starter button and put in the tool box. I need to know which wires go where on this switch? Two poles are connected when you push the button to the start position, the other two poles are connected when you are not in the start position. I do not see a diagram specifically for the start button in the schematics that were sent. Thanks, Kirk

Comment

Your welder a magneto or distributor type ignition? Mine is a magneto and I can lift the cover to trace wires but it will be a couple of weeks till I'm back in the area of my shop actively working. I'd ensure that switch is good in the contacts before you go too far as they carry some current when starting the engine. I'm thinking there was a reason for removing it from the machine?
          Thanks for reading/listening.

Antique Hobart Engine Drive Lover X5

Comment

Hobart feller, I just tried to PM you my email add and the site wouldn't let me. I've shuffled some things around in storage and now have easy access to my g-213. If I hear back from you here I'll pull it in my heated garage and pull some tinwork off to see If I can get some pics and/or wire colors for you. I won't go to the trouble to do this unless I see a reply from you here. I don't go to this site every day so don't expect instant results.
            Mike

Comment

Mike, by far best to await effort on the requestor's part. I long ago ceased routinely solving people's problems when they have no intention of participation once their problem is resolved.

A bit cold I know but people only on the "take" should pay for their needs.
              Last edited by Auto Affair; 02-04-2018, 01:16 PM. Reason: Lazy keyboard with some letters ommiting a couple.....
              Thanks for reading/listening.

Antique Hobart Engine Drive Lover X5

Comment

Good advice, AA!! I'll keep that in mind.
                Mike

Comment

I am new and also am looking for a manual for a Hobart G-213 my email is trevormech1@hotmail.com it is the e series from what I have researched due to the protection fuses. t also has the electric start through the windings. I am really trying to figure out what the push to adjust dial is for it appears to be part of the charging circuit ?

Comment

Working...
                  X