Hobart GW 222

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobart GW 222

Hi, I'm new to the site as a member but have enjoyed lots of info as a reader. I bought a Hobart GW 222 recently and was wondering if anyone had a manual they could share. I tried all the places suggested to get one and struck out. Thanks

G-222

Get in touch with hobart they will send you one via email, thats where i got my G-213 manual, good luck

Comment

no luck

Thx for the response. I called Hobart and they don't carry one that far back. They suggested I post to the forum. Thx

Comment

Send me your e-mail I have the same welder already finished and working i will send you all the info that you need Alejandro Bellow is the link on youtube
        www.youtube.com/metalworker85

Comment

manual

Sir, my brother just bought a gw 222. Could you please email me the manuals? Thanks!! [email protected]

Comment

Info has been sent.
            www.youtube.com/metalworker85

Comment

I know it's 2 years later, hopefully either of you still use the site... I just got a G-222 a couple weeks ago, need info on it. Could either of you please send me a copy of the manual thru email or private message?

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeKen7079 View Post
                I know it's 2 years later, hopefully either of you still use the site... I just got a G-222 a couple weeks ago, need info on it. Could either of you please send me a copy of the manual thru email or private message?
                Email sent.
                I have both welder and Wisconsin engine manuals I'll send.

Brian
                O/A rig
                Hobart 140 MIG
                Hobart GW-222

Comment

GW222 Manual

Originally posted by bscott433 View Post
                  Email sent.
                  I have both welder and Wisconsin engine manuals I'll send.

Brian
                  If possible I need a manual also. Please email to [email protected].
                  Thanks
                  Joe

Comment

Originally posted by joep1947 View Post
                    If possible I need a manual also. Please email to [email protected].
                    Thanks
                    Joe
                    I just forwarded copies of the manuals for my GW-222 Spec 2208
                    O/A rig
                    Hobart 140 MIG
                    Hobart GW-222

Comment

In search of manual

Originally posted by bscott433 View Post
                      I just forwarded copies of the manuals for my GW-222 Spec 2208
                      My grandfather just passed away and I found this generator in his shed. I was wondering if you could please send me a copy of the manuals so I can get it up and running.

Comment

Originally posted by weldhelp View Post
                        My grandfather just passed away and I found this generator in his shed. I was wondering if you could please send me a copy of the manuals so I can get it up and running.
                        He can't do it without your email address! (PM him, if you are worried).

Comment

I just obtained a Hobart GW222 and also need whatever manuals available email is [email protected]

Comment

Where to find parts would also be helpful. Mainly carburetor and ignition but haven't gotten in to it yet so I'd like to know any parts available. [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                            X