Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hobart GW 222

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hobart GW 222

    Hi, I'm new to the site as a member but have enjoyed lots of info as a reader. I bought a Hobart GW 222 recently and was wondering if anyone had a manual they could share. I tried all the places suggested to get one and struck out. Thanks

  • #2
    G-222

    Get in touch with hobart they will send you one via email, thats where i got my G-213 manual, good luck

    Comment


    • #3
      no luck

      Thx for the response. I called Hobart and they don't carry one that far back. They suggested I post to the forum. Thx

      Comment


      • #4
        Send me your e-mail I have the same welder already finished and working i will send you all the info that you need Alejandro Bellow is the link on youtube
        www.youtube.com/metalworker85

        Comment


        • #5
          manual

          Sir, my brother just bought a gw 222. Could you please email me the manuals? Thanks!! [email protected]

          Comment


          • #6
            Info has been sent.
            www.youtube.com/metalworker85

            Comment


            • #7
              I know it's 2 years later, hopefully either of you still use the site... I just got a G-222 a couple weeks ago, need info on it. Could either of you please send me a copy of the manual thru email or private message?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EsmeKen7079 View Post
                I know it's 2 years later, hopefully either of you still use the site... I just got a G-222 a couple weeks ago, need info on it. Could either of you please send me a copy of the manual thru email or private message?
                Email sent.
                I have both welder and Wisconsin engine manuals I'll send.

                Brian
                O/A rig
                Hobart 140 MIG
                Hobart GW-222

                Comment


                • #9
                  GW222 Manual

                  Originally posted by bscott433 View Post
                  Email sent.
                  I have both welder and Wisconsin engine manuals I'll send.

                  Brian
                  If possible I need a manual also. Please email to [email protected].
                  Thanks
                  Joe

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by joep1947 View Post
                    If possible I need a manual also. Please email to [email protected].
                    Thanks
                    Joe
                    I just forwarded copies of the manuals for my GW-222 Spec 2208
                    O/A rig
                    Hobart 140 MIG
                    Hobart GW-222

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      In search of manual

                      Originally posted by bscott433 View Post
                      I just forwarded copies of the manuals for my GW-222 Spec 2208
                      My grandfather just passed away and I found this generator in his shed. I was wondering if you could please send me a copy of the manuals so I can get it up and running.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by weldhelp View Post
                        My grandfather just passed away and I found this generator in his shed. I was wondering if you could please send me a copy of the manuals so I can get it up and running.
                        He can't do it without your email address! (PM him, if you are worried).

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I just obtained a Hobart GW222 and also need whatever manuals available email is [email protected]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Where to find parts would also be helpful. Mainly carburetor and ignition but haven't gotten in to it yet so I'd like to know any parts available. [email protected]

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X