Need help removing 2 cyl Wisconson from hobart 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help removing 2 cyl Wisconson from hobart 200

Looking for help taking the motor off my Hobart 200 welder. it has a 2cyl Wisconson and i can not see any coupling or way to unbolt the motor from the welder/generator. I am also new to the forumn so please bare with me if this question has already been asked.

Look up Alex Barrera on this forum. He has a beautiful old restored Hobart, maybe close enough to yours to be of help. He is a great guy, real friendly and willing to help, I bet. Here is the link to his profile and a Flickr link of his genset.

http://www.hobartwelders.com/weldtal...er.php?u=14024

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cacahuatito/
    Hobart IM210
    Lincoln 225 stick
    Hitachi chop saw
    Big 'ol Walker-Turner drill press w/ XY table
    8" x 12" HF lathe
    '86 Toyota 4WD welding rig with 10kw homebuilt Genset
    '76 M880 for the heavy stuff

--The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in
    half and put it back in your pocket.

Comment

If your generator welder is like this let me know [email protected]
      www.youtube.com/metalworker85

Comment

Removing Wisconson Motor

Yes my welder is similar but my shrowding around the welder is bigger. The only thing you see is the very tip of the generator until you pull off the side plates. Is there a way to PM people on this site? By the way, that is a very nice looking welder you have. Did you do the resturation?
        Last edited by mal91152; 02-15-2009, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mal91152 View Post
          Is there a way to PM people on this site?
          Yes, you click on the person's name at the top of the post and it will pull down a little menu where you can send a PM. Welcome to the boards, best of luck with your welder.
          Hobart IM210
          Lincoln 225 stick
          Hitachi chop saw
          Big 'ol Walker-Turner drill press w/ XY table
          8" x 12" HF lathe
          '86 Toyota 4WD welding rig with 10kw homebuilt Genset
          '76 M880 for the heavy stuff

--The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in
          half and put it back in your pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by mal91152 View Post
            Yes my welder is similar but my shrowding around the welder is bigger. The only thing you see is the very tip of the generator until you pull off the side plates. Is there a way to PM people on this site? By the way, that is a very nice looking welder you have. Did you do the resturation?
            Maybe you must attach a picture for a better info, The restoration of mine was made for myself (more than 5 years of work). So you may contact with Tom Wooding on Wisconsin Motors LLC [email protected] JUst make sure to give model serial number of your engine. I guess you can find it on nameplate of the engine. www.flickr.com/photos/cacahuatito
            www.youtube.com/metalworker85

Comment

Working...
            X