lincoln 225

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lincoln 225

i've been working on a lincoln 225 welden power for a while now and just got a new battery to try.its been a while since i started it and the fuel pump 12v electric doesn't work.i was wondering if these came from the factory with a pump.it will take off with a snort of either.i believe it has a 16 hp onan motor. thanx

Go to the Lincoln website and do a search for owners manual IM242-A. That should tell you everything you need to know about your Weldanpower 225.
    Every Onan I've seen has a mechanical fuel pump. Somebody probably went the cheap and easy route, and went to the local auto parts store with a $20 bill in their hand, and bought an electric one to replace the original.
    ---Mike---
    BUY AMERICAN... THE JOB YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!!!!!

Hobart Champion 16
    Miller external secondary contactor
    stick foot pedal
    remote voltage control(homemade)
    Hobart Portafeed 17(w AG-2000 control box)
    Bernard Q350 mig gun
    Hobart AG-2000 pull gun
    Lincoln Hi-Freq k799(yes, I know it's red)
    Weldcraft CS300 tig torch
    Miller RFC-23A foot pedal
    Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 50
    Victor 450/300 series torches
    oodles of connecting cords

I can fix it, just pay me to replace it first

Comment

lincoln

thanx i'll do that.someone had their hands in it that didn't know a dam thing about engines.they put a pump on it that gave it way to much fuel.i did get it running with a vacum pump it seems to run very well now.it was left outside for a year with nothing covering the carb or anything else.thanx again

Comment

Working...
      X