Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back!

Comment

There is a locally,family owned farm supply store here that sell Hobart and Forney welders and welding supplies. They are so much cheaper then TSC it's no funny.

Comment

A lot of this was before covid so its nothing new. Obe store looks like they put the stock in a blender first, the only thing the stock guy knew was 6013 so they had a lot of that on the shelves and missing and old machines. Was so bad they couldnt even clearance it, no one noticed, simply taking up floor and shelf space that could be used for cloths or toys. Couldnt go there thinking there would be a roll of 030, they might have sold the 1 they ordered for the week.
        http://www.facebook.com/cary.urka.urkafarms

Comment

Our Rural King store in Ocala Fl. has areas in the store that look like a train wreck...... there poor welding aisle is in a bad shape ..... if they had what you are looking for it would take you an hour or more to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sberry View Post
            Cant tell the managers from the stockers, the culture is pathetic. Especially once the former burger flipper is promoted to asst manager, all of a sudden they are brilliant and have excuse for anything. I actually got an applause for telling one loud enough to hear that,,,, no,,,, Rockford did not run out of 3/8 nuts, b Another said after someone opened a p[ackage to get at a replacement part,,, how rude of the customers and I said,,, how rude to have an empty shelf of such a common part. One says,,, we only sold 2 last year,,, the concept that the shelf is empty is over their head. Maybe if its empty we should order more? If we sell all the 030 solid maybe we should try to order 3 rolls this week instead of 2 and no need to pile the 13 higher.
            I took a little trip yesterday and went to 4 major stores, passed it up despite driving by it twice, bought a roll of wire at Menards.
            I know this was a while ago but how did the wire from Menards work out?
            sigpic

Comment

I am not sure we put it in yet. I had loaded a new one and once I do that we restock. I have ran the generic in this machine before and it works well. I have a 255 changes mood every time a guy toches the knob, can be working beautiful, change wire out and crap again.
              http://www.facebook.com/cary.urka.urkafarms

Comment

Working...
              X