No announcement yet.

Welding Freebies (Post up whatca got !)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding Freebies (Post up whatca got !)

Lets face it us welders are usually pretty thrifty, hence why we weld ! Why by new when we can spend all day cleaning/grinding/welding/etc to save a few bucks

So, I was thinking about freebies that some companies offer. I've gotten some banners and swag from both Miller and Linclon and Hobart was really good to me a few years back with some parts that were missing from my HH135 that I got second hand (thanks once again HOBART)

Post up whatca got and the links !
    God Bless America

[

Arcybarker! Long time no see. How ya' doing with the art pieces?
    Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Comment

Other priorities in life Roy lol.

Who was the company that was giving away free tungstens a while ago ?
      God Bless America

[

Comment

Diamond Ground. They are still offering the request for a free sample when I popped over to their homepage.
        http://www.diamondground.com/
        Miller 251, Lincoln PrecisionTig 275, Miller DialArc 250 AC/DC, Hypertherm 900, Bridgeport J-head, Jet 14" lathe, South Bend 9" lathe, Hossfeld bender with a collection of dies driving me to the poorhouse, Logan shaper, Ellis 3000 bandsaw, Royersford drill press and a Victor Journeyman O/A.

Comment

http://www.diamondground.com/

Comment

Barker, the site parameters didn't like my link without a moderator's approval first. Might end up here eventually, but do a web search for a company by the name of Diamond Ground and you'll have your answer.

Comment

Got two free tungstens from Diamond ground along with some literature. I'll always take a free sample of something or another !

Anyone else ?
              God Bless America

[

Comment

Working...
              X