Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enco code for January

WBJ9R expires 1/31/09.

WBJ9R has a $50 minimum purchase; if you want to purchase less, you can also use WBJ9P which has a $25 minimum. Also good through 1/31.
    Trailblazer 302 * Millermatic 212 * Syncrowave 180SD * X-Treme 12VS Feeder * Spoolmate 3035
    Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52 Plasma * Lincoln 175 MIG

Victor Superrange II * Victor Journeyman

Hobart HH 125EZ

Comment

Originally posted by Zrexxer View Post
      WBJ9R has a $50 minimum purchase; if you want to purchase less, you can also use WBJ9P which has a $25 minimum. Also good through 1/31.
      R for rich, P for poor.

Comment

Thanks gents, just used rrrrrah code.
        L*S
        BTW, will they send a catalog w/the order, I had requested one a couple of weeks ago and patiently waiting,
        Thanks again for the codes

Comment

Originally posted by LeonS View Post
          Thanks gents, just used rrrrrah code.
          L*S
          BTW, will they send a catalog w/the order, I had requested one a couple of weeks ago and patiently waiting,
          Thanks again for the codes
          I generally get a sale flyer in with the order. Full catalogs come separately.
          Trailblazer 302 * Millermatic 212 * Syncrowave 180SD * X-Treme 12VS Feeder * Spoolmate 3035

Hobart HH 125EZ

Comment

February Codes?

By chance do either of you have the Enco codes for february?
            Tks for your help
            L*S

Comment

You must be psychic, Leon... it just popped up in my mailbox 2 minutes ago!

"HURRY! Offer Expires 2/28/09. Use Promo Code WB9FP

Hi Metalworking Professional,

Visit use-enco.com and check out Web Deals, where you'll save up to 50% on measuring instruments, cutting tools and more! Plus, you'll get Free UPS Shipping on your order of $25 or more through Feb. 28, 2009."

Hobart HH 125EZ

Comment

Originally posted by Zrexxer View Post
                You must be psychic, Leon... it just popped up in my mailbox 2 minutes ago!

"HURRY! Offer Expires 2/28/09. Use Promo Code WB9FP

Hi Metalworking Professional,

Visit use-enco.com and check out Web Deals, where you'll save up to 50% on measuring instruments, cutting tools and more! Plus, you'll get Free UPS Shipping on your order of $25 or more through Feb. 28, 2009."
                Thanks, yeah that is scary, actually after I entered that question and logged out I noticed I had mail and low and behold twas from Enco, however it was a diff. code. I appreciate the help
                L*S

Comment

Working...
                X